Bhopal is an authentic and old city of Madhya Pradesh. It is also known as the capital of state and is second largest city of the state. The city was originated by King Raja Bhoj. The city is renowned for its beautiful lakes and green natural view in the country. It is also very famous for its cultural heritage buildings and simplicity in living. Bhopal markets are extremely crowd and jam packed almost every time.
Women would love to indulge in these lively and energetic e shopping markets. To give more comfort and relieve for the citizens, the government had put up passport office in the city. This office was inaugurated by Shri Atal Bihari Bajayee on Oct 17, 1978. Bhopal Passport Office is serves almost the whole state.
You can apply for a fresh and original passport here, or can renew or re-issue your old passport. One can visit Bhopal Passport Office between 10:00 am to 1:30 pm in weekdays.
The Regional Bhopal Passport Office of city is located at 2nd floor, Gangotri complex, T.T.Nagar, Bhopal.
You can dial this telephone number 0755-2775660 for any type of information about Bhopal Passport Office.
Email address can be more helping for getting all basic knowledge about this Bhopal Passport Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Posts via Categories
- Embassy of India in Bratislava
- Indian Embassy Singapore Contact Details
- Consulate General of India in Freetown
- High Commission of India Victoria Mahe
- Embassy of India Belgrade Serbia
- Indian Embassy in Dakar
- Indian Embassy in Riyadh Contact Number
- Consulate General of India Jeddah Contact Number
- Consulate of India in Kigali Rwanda
- Embassy of India in Moscow