SBI General Insurance Customer Care

December 16, 2017 | Author: | Posted in Insurance

SBI General InsuranceSBI General Insurance Company Ltd is a joint business enterprise of State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group. State Bank of India is the main banking license in the country. State Bank of India is countries chief and leading profitable bank in terms of profits, balance sheet, assets, branches and employees and deposits etc.Insurance Australia Group Limited is a global general insurance grouping which is operating its functions in Asia, Australia, United Kingdom and New Zealand. The share between both the sectors is dived as 74% of SBI and remaining 26% of Australia Group. SBI General Insurance has recorded Gross Written Premium of INR.250.19 Cores in the closing of financial year 2011-2012.

SBI General Insurance Customer Care Number
SBI General Insurance Toll Free Number: 1800-22-1111, 1800-102-1111
SBI General Insurance Fax Toll Free Number: 1800-22-7244, 1800-102-7244
SBI General Insurance Email Id: customer.care@sbigeneral.in
SBI General Insurance Official Website: :http://www.sbigeneral.in/

SBI General Insurance pursues the full-bodied multiple allotment form to many sections such as Bancassurance, Agency, Retail Direct Channels and Broking etc. SBI General Insurance Company is presented almost in more than 25 important locations of India. It is very well serving to numerous customers pan India. Presently, SBI general insurance company is helping to three segments of customer such as are Retail Segment customers that caters Individual and families as well, Corporate Segment customers which include large scale and mid scale companies and also to SME sector.

SBI general Insurance is recently serving various policy covers like Home Insurance for Individuals, Construction & Engineering,Group Personal Accident, Motor, Marine, Package,Health & and Fire , Group Health, and Miscellaneous Insurance for Business purpose etc. The toll free customer care number is 1800 102 1111, the number is always active that 24×7 provides best assistance to the customers round the clock. You can try this particular number from any of the city of India. Headquarter office of the company is located at SBI General Insurance Company Ltd., Natraj , 101, 201 & 301, Junction of Western Express Highway & Andheri Kurla – Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069.

Originally posted 2013-02-24 10:18:52.

Author:

Rohit Rao is an avid writer, writing content on the topics of varied interests. He works as a content writer in a reputed media house based at Delhi. His professional quality contributes in plenty to promote business online. Rohit is a commerce graduate of Delhi University. He enjoys business writing on topics ranging from loans, finance to insurance. Rohit also maintains a blog of his own.

This author has published 1199 articles so far.

Leave a Reply