Shriram General Insurance is amongst the most popular insurance companies across the country. It is a joint venture between the Indian financial sector major Shriram Capital and Sanlam Limited, which is the main general insurance company in South Africa. In the business Shriram Capital holds 74% stake while the remaining 26% is held by Sanlam. It was established in the year 1974. It has been major partner supporting commercial vehicle financing business. It is looking forward to make new connections every day. At present it deals with retail lending business which caters to personal loans, home loans, and consumer durable and gold loans. The corporation also has a life insurance business in Shriram Life insurance.
Shriram General Insurance Toll Free Number : 1800-300-30000/1800-180-7474
Shriram General Insurance Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shriram General Insurance Offcial Website:http://www.shriramgi.com/
Shriram General Insurance Head Office Address
Shriram General Insurance Company,
Greams Sugar, 5th Floor, No. 149,
Greams Road,Chennai – 600006
Email : email@example.com.
The Sanlam Group is importantly involved with insurance, banking and asset management business lines. Shriram General Insurance envelops various kinds of insurance like Motor Insurance, Fire Insurance, Engineering Insurance, Marine Insurance and various other Insurance. There are various insurance like Householder’s Umbrella Package Insurance, Shopkeeper Umbrella Package Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Money Insurance Policy, Fidelity Guarantee Policy, Neon Sign/Glow Sign/ Hoardings Insurance Policy, Plate Glass and/or Sanitary Fittings Insurance Policy, Baggage Insurance, Burglary Insurance, All Risk Insurance, Business Protector Policy. Shriram General Insurance is doing every bit to be best in business.
Shriram Insurance Company has devised many new strategies to boost up the services. SCL has customer base in excess of 9.5 Million, more than 45,000 employees across 2400 offices, net profit of over Rs.15 Billion with Assets Under Management (AUM) in excess of Rs.60,000 Crores. Hopefully, it would be creating new aspects to amplify the growth. With Shriram, the development is evident.
Related Posts via Categories
- California Burrito Benniganahalli Bangalore
- Copper Chimney Whitefield Bangalore
- Royal Inn Hotel Bangalore Contact Number
- Nandhini Banquet Halls Bangalore
- Kobe Sizzlers Indiranagar Bangalore
- The French Loaf Indiranagar Bangalore
- Nandhini Hotel JP Nagar Contact Number
- The Nandhini Hotel Bangalore
- Ambur Star Biryani Btm Layout
- Elongos Restaurant Bangalore
- Mobikwik Customer Care
- Recharge It Now Customer Care Number
- Nokia Mobile Customer Care
- Irctc Customer Care Number
- Paytm Recharge Customer Care
- Indian Railways Customer Care Number
- Easy Mobile Recharge Customer Care
- Freecharge.in Customer Care Number
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Tata Docomo Customer Care