United India Insurance Company Limited was established on 18th February 1938. It was established and nationalized in 1972. United India is amongst those important companies of the country that is serving great services. There are 12 Indian Insurance Companies, 4 Cooperative Insurance Societies and Indian operations of 5 Foreign Insurers, besides General Insurance operations of southern region of Life Insurance Corporation of India. They are merged with United India Insurance Company Limited. This company is doing reasonably well after becoming nationalized. Today it has as much as 18300 work forces and there are as much as 1340 offices. United India Insurance Company provides Insurance cover to people above 1 crore policy holders. You would be amazed with the variety of services. United India Insurance Company is working absolutely.
United India Insurance Company Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1-800-425-33333
TIMINGS – 10.00AM TO 5.45PM – MONDAY TO FRIDAY
United India Insurance Company Customer Support Email Id:email@example.com
United India Insurance Company Official Website:http://www.uiic.co.in/
United India Insurance Company Registered & Head Office
United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
24, Whites Road,
Chennai – 600014
United India Insurance Company Corporate Learning Centre
‘NALANDA’ Corporate Learning Centre.
United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
No.19, IV Lane(Beside M.O.P Vaishnav College)
Nungambakkam High Road
Chennai – 600 034, Tamil Nadu, India
Ph : 91-044- 28332220/ 28330421
United India has been in the front position of scheming and putting into practice large customers like that of ONGC Ltd, GMR- Hyderabad International Airport Ltd, Mumbai International Airport Ltd Tirumala-Tirupati Devasthanam etc. Apart from this, United India is reaching to the rural level. They have been the pioneers in reaching to rural areas. With large level implementation of Universal Health Insurance Programme of Government of India & Vijaya Raji Janani Kalyan Yojana (covering 45 lakhs women in the state of Madhya Pradesh) , Tsunami Jan Bima Yojana (in 4 states covering 4.59 lakhs of families) , National Livestock Insurance and many such schemes, United India Insurance Company is doing excellent.
It must be noted that United India Insurance is leaving no stone unturned in setting bench marks. United India Insurance Company is doing excellent in small cities too. They have become quite strong in tier II & III towns and villages. With innovative Micro Offices, it is all set to become a strong company is time coming ahead. It is definitely here to stay.
Related Posts via Categories
- State Bank of Travancore Customer Care Toll Free Number
- State Bank Of Patiala Customer Care Toll Free Number
- State Bank Of Patiala Head Office Contact Details
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Customer Care Number
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Office Contact Details
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Head Office Phone Number
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Banking Customer Care Number
- Karnataka Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Karnataka Bank Corporate Office Contact Details
- Mobikwik Customer Care
- Nokia Mobile Customer Care
- Vodafone Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- Irctc Customer Care Number
- Recharge It Now Customer Care Number
- Paytm Recharge Customer Care
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Tata Docomo Customer Care
- Indian Railways Customer Care Number