Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit individual identification Card, issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India working on behalf of the Government of India. This unique number card is used to obtain benefits distributed by Central and well as state governments. Irrespective of age and gender, an Indian resident who satisfies the due verification process laid down by the UIDAI can enrol for an Aadhaar Card.
Aadhaar Card Toll Free Number- 18001801947
Aadhaar Card Email Support- firstname.lastname@example.org
Aadhaar Card Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
Aadhaar Card Fax – 080-2353 1947
Aadhaar Card Website: http://www.uidai.gov.in
The program launched by UIDAI was started in a tribal village, Tembhli in Shahada, Nandurbar, Maharashtra, the honourable prime minister, Manmohan Singh inaugurated it on September 29, 2010.
Every citizen of India needs to enrol in to the Aadhaar Card. Its enrolment is free of cost. This is a unique number allotted to every Individual. It validates for the life time, and help every citizen to access to the services like mobile phone connection, banking, Govt and non Govt services and in lots more other things.
Salient Features of Aadhaar Card
• Provide an Identity & Citizenship
• Helps alleviate poverty in the country
• Check illegal immigration
• Ensure Inclusive Growth
• Strengthen Equity
• Enable to serve better delivery of Services & effective governance
• Enhance national security
To make an Aadhaar Card is simple and easy. Visit any Aadhaar enrolment center located anywhere in the territory of India. Take along an Identification proof in which address may clearly be written. It could be anything from Ration Card, Passport to a Driving Licence or a PAN Card. Once an enrolment is done, the applicant receives a 14-digit enrolment number. S/he can check out her/his Aadhaar application status online. Visit the website of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIAI) and enter the 14-digit number, date and time to check the Aadhaar status online.
For more information, visit
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Government of India (GoI),
3rd Floor, Tower II,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001.
Related Posts via Categories
- Consulate General of India in Bodrum
- Embassy of India in Ashgabat
- High Commission of India Kampala Uganda
- Embassy of India in Kyiv
- Addi Industries Ltd Noida
- Embassy of India in Dubai Contact Number
- Embassy of India in Abu Dhabi Contact Details
- CGI Birmingham Contact Number
- Consulate General of India in Scotland
- India High Commission in London Contact Number