Tamil Nadu Electricity Board was established on 1st July 1957. Since then, it has been serving as main energy provider and distributor all these years. After the gap of 53 years,Tamil Nadu Electricity Board was restructured in 2008. It has a holding company with the name “TNEB Ltd” and two subsidiary companies namely “Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Ltd.,”(TANTRANSCO) and “Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd.,” (TANGEDCO). All of the amendments are done according to the 2003 amendment. Where lots of new changes have been brought in, Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has become a magnificent organization to serve electricity in very methodical way.
TNEB Official Website : https://www.tnebnet.org
TNEB Contact Number :
Phone Number : (44) 28520131
TNEB Head Office Contact Address :
Tamilnadu Electricity Board Head Office Address :
Chennai : 600002
Tamil Nadu ,India .
Phone Number : (44) 28520131
One of the best things that Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) has gifted to all consumers is online payment. All new users can sign up through this Web Page for payment of CC charges through Credit / Debit cards or through Net Banking. If you are new to this process, all that you need to do is to sign up just once for registration.All that it requires a valid Consumer ID and an e-mail account.If you have a valid email id and consumer number the consumer chooses a unique username for entering the web site.Once the completion of registration occurs, an e-mail is generated to the consumer for successful validation of e-mail ID. A click on the link in the e-mail will lead to user login screen. The user should utilize login and key in his authenticated password for making payments through web site. Once you have made your username or consumer name, you have to continue with that only.
You cannot modify it or change it. If you want to change it, you need to username via support link and a fresh registration can be made. Apart from this, all that you can also use register for various Consumer Numbers using “Add Consumer No” button and shall pay during the matching collection cycle for the respective consumer.Every consumer number has to be individually selected for making payment.A print of the e-receipt could be generated.The variations in consumer number and e-mail ID and other personal particulars could be carried out using “Update Profile” button. If a user wants, he can change his passwords frequently for security purposes using “Change Password” button. Besides than that, a “Forget password” link is accessible for generating e-mail to the registered mail-id which shall supply the existing password.
Related Posts via Categories
- State Bank of Travancore Customer Care Toll Free Number
- State Bank Of Patiala Customer Care Toll Free Number
- State Bank Of Patiala Head Office Contact Details
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Customer Care Number
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Office Contact Details
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Head Office Phone Number
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Banking Customer Care Number
- Karnataka Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Karnataka Bank Corporate Office Contact Details
- Mobikwik Customer Care
- Nokia Mobile Customer Care
- Vodafone Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- Irctc Customer Care Number
- Recharge It Now Customer Care Number
- Paytm Recharge Customer Care
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Tata Docomo Customer Care
- Indian Railways Customer Care Number