Sign up with IRCTC login! Its individual registration is free. S/He who wants to get registered with it needs to have a valid email Id and mobile phone number. It is compulsory for applicants to register as an individual user.
Click on to sign up on the IRCTC home page. Click on the submit button, there a pop-up appears, asking you to enter correct email id and mobile number and click the ‘OK’ button to go ahead for registration.
Click on the “Accept” button to accept the term and conditions of Indian Railways Catering and Catering Corporation. Successful registered users need to check their email for their user ids, passwords and activation links which is followed by mobile verification. You click on the activation link through mails. There again, users are asked to verify their mobile numbers. Enter the verification code you receive on SMS and click on to submit button and activate the account. Once you successfully activate your account, you can change your password again.
The IRCTC has things completely digital. You are able to reserve train tickets online, at anytime from anywhere. It is still taking on expanding mode for providing passengers all convenience to make their holiday travel hassle-free. You can now book rail tickets using login to IRCTC.
Upon signed up, you hit upon several other travel products which comprise Rail Reservation, Flight Ticket booking, Hotel Reservations, Tour Packages, Cab Rentals and numerous Loyalty Programs.
With IRCTC login, passengers, especially net-savvy, are away from never-ending queues at Railway Counter for rail reservations. Booking over 4-4.5 lakh tickets daily, the IRCTC is serving more than 6 billion passengers and carrying over 350 million tonnes of freight. It’s planning to reach up to 7 lakh ticket bookings per day.
The IRCTC came into being in 2000 in order to provide constant train ticketing facility, except Tatkal tickets which starts daily at 08:00 a.m.
There are multiple payment options available at IRCTC. Users can use their credit cards, debit cards and net banking.
IRCTC is now available on the mobile as it has launched Search.Book.Pay service along with PayMate for Indian Railways passengers. Users can download this Java enabled mobile application – PayMate.
You can visit IRCTC for travel guide, Booking I-Ticket, Booking E-Ticket, Cancelling I-Ticket, Cancelling E-Ticket, Booking Season Ticket, Tatkal Booking Guide, Quick Book Ticket Guide and plenty of exciting special offers.
World’s 4th largest rail network operator Indian Railways’ subsidiary IRCTC is offering free individual registration.
Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation operates 24×7 call centres for passengers seeking train enquiry, train ticket bookings, train time table, tour package bookings and now air ticket bookings.
In case you have any queries, call IRCTC customer care number.
- State Bank of Travancore Customer Care Toll Free Number
- State Bank Of Patiala Customer Care Toll Free Number
- State Bank Of Patiala Head Office Contact Details
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Customer Care Number
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Office Contact Details
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Head Office Phone Number
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Banking Customer Care Number
- Karnataka Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Karnataka Bank Corporate Office Contact Details
- Mobikwik Customer Care
- Nokia Mobile Customer Care
- Vodafone Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- Irctc Customer Care Number
- Recharge It Now Customer Care Number
- Paytm Recharge Customer Care
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Tata Docomo Customer Care
- Indian Railways Customer Care Number