Aircel is one of the leading mobile operator companies in India which offers its best services in terms of mobile network across the country. Its headquarters is at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The company came up as a result of joint venture between the Maxis Communication Berhad of Malaysia and Sindya Securities and Investment Private Limited. It comprises around 74 % shares of Maxis Communication and Reddy family of Apollo hospital, and rest of 24 per cent of Sindya Securities. Thus, the leading telecom network operator company has a strong backup.
This innovative telecom company is the fifth-largest GSM mobile service provider in India with having a huge subscribers of over 64.4 million till July 2012. Aircel provides aircel iphone, 3G services in Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chennai, Assam, Bihar Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Jammu & Kashmir, North East, Orissa, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and eastern UP.
It is the leading telecom network company which offers the best services in all over the India. Some of itsfirst-rate services which it provides to its customers include Pocket Payment, Aircel Pocket Internet, Apollo Mobile Healthcare, My Aircel, Music of Call, My Buddies, Missed Call Alert, Facebook Voice, AircelWi-Fi, Dialer Tune, PocketLearning, Pocket Finder and lots more. Whenever you insert its simcard in your mobile you will see all these service in your mobile,while pressing key on its any of service, you will see a new page open that gives you information about that particular service. There is aircel Blackberry plans. Therefore, it’s very easy to catchall these first rate services online as well as offline.
Aircel also operates its customer support department for the conveinence of the customer. You can call anytime on its customer care numbers, whenever you call on its customer care numbers, you will see, each time a prompt customer support team would solve your query within a few second. But still you face any problem related to its services, you can contact to its nearby office address as well its registered office address while for the complaint it has separate department of customer grievance where you can send your complaint though email or can contact on its numbers as well you can also contact on its address. Its resisted office and Delhi circle office address is following:
Reach Us in Delhi
For Product and Account related details, you can Call 121 from Aircel Mobile. For any complaints or to make a request, you can call 198 (toll free) from Aircel Mobile. The mobile number is 9716012345 from
Non Aircel Mobile.
Circle Head office:
A-44 , Mohan Cooperative ,
Industrial Estate (MCIE),
New Delhi -110044
Contact No :9716099999
Fax no :011-26990095
Call Centre: 9716012345 or 121
769 Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600002.
Aircel Business Solutions
2nd Floor, Building No. 10A
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Phone: +91 124 4765000
Fax: + 91 124 4290524
- State Bank of Travancore Customer Care Toll Free Number
- State Bank Of Patiala Customer Care Toll Free Number
- State Bank Of Patiala Head Office Contact Details
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Customer Care Number
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Office Contact Details
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Head Office Phone Number
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Banking Customer Care Number
- Karnataka Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Karnataka Bank Corporate Office Contact Details
- Mobikwik Customer Care
- Nokia Mobile Customer Care
- Vodafone Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- Irctc Customer Care Number
- Recharge It Now Customer Care Number
- Paytm Recharge Customer Care
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Tata Docomo Customer Care
- Indian Railways Customer Care Number