Booking of bus ticket is not a big issue these days! Do you ever heard about Redbus? Redbus is a private online destination of bus booking service widely known to Indian citizen for more than 5 years. Today, it becomes one of the most successful online bus ticket booking agencies available in India. Within few years of its operation, it has got 700 bus operators, 10,000 buses listed on its portfolio. Redbus, also known as redBus.in, is an online travel agency has worked in 15 states and sells around 5,000 tickets every day.
Redbus.in Toll Free Number: 1860-300-10101
Within few years, Redbus has revolutionized the bus ticketing industry in India without making any hurdles. Booking an inter-city ticket in India is not a difficult task if you choose this online booking option. It has situated in Bangalore and it was founded by three software professionals from BITS Pilani. Now, this bus service facilitates passengers to travel to long distances of buses across India. You can now easily book your bus ticket online over the phone call or from your mobile phone.
With this online facility of bus booking, you can even choose the seat online and the return tickets with just click of your mouse. Most incredibly, Redbus also offers home delivery in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune for a fee of only Rs.20. In terms of online booking, you can also use your credit card, debit card, or internet banking or cash on delivery for making the payments from your computer. To pay through online, it does not take any extra charge. You just need to pay the same amount of money as you pay to the bus ticketing agency. Even you can also cancel the already booked ticket but they will charge some fees for that.
Today, Redbus has come its long successful way in the track of online bus booking service. It started its operation in August 2006 with two bus operators and daily inventory of 10 seats covering two routes. However, it has got more than 700 operators and daily inventory of more than 500,000 seats across 2,500 cities in India.
There are various advantages that related to Redbus services that include:
– Paperless bus ticketing
– Return bus tickets reservation
– Book bus tickets online over 10,000 routes across India
– Book online using net banking, credit card, and debit card etc.
If you like to search more details about offers, discounts and promo codes related to Redbus, you need to search over the website of redBus.in or Find the information to below to Contact:
Corporate Head Office
No. 314/1, 3rd Main,
Karnataka – 560071.
Office no-4, 5th floor,
Sapphire Business Center,
Opp. Hotel Kanak Comfort,
F-6, Sriji Majestic Commercial Complex ,
E-Road, Omni Bus Terminus,
Chennai – 600107.
#18/17, Door No.503,
5th Floor, Dhaka House,
# 309, 3rd Floor
Bhuvana Towers, CMR Exclusive Building,
Opp. Taj Tristar, 91 SD Road,
Hyderabad – 500003.
Dr. Suresh Chandra Banerjee Road,
Opp. Beleghata Police Station,
Near SBI, Joramandir Branch
Kolkata – 700010.
Flat No.302, Third floor,
MG Road, Near Vora Colony,
Besides Raj Heights, Kandivali (West),
Mumbai – 400067.
Pinnac House, Pinnac Memory,
Sr No 7/3+4, Near City Pride Theater,
Pune – 411038.
Related Posts via Categories
- BNY Mellon India Contact Details
- City Union Bank Customer Care Number
- Virat Kohli Contact Details
- Sunny Leone Contact Details
- Virsa Arts Contact Details
- Anurag Thakur Contact Details
- Trideal.in Customer Care Number
- Ajit Anjum Contact Number
- Zurich Cantonal Bank India Customer Care Phone Number
- Nainital Bank ATM Cards Customer Care Number
- Mobikwik Customer Care
- Nokia Mobile Customer Care
- Vodafone Customer Care Number
- Irctc Customer Care Number
- Recharge It Now Customer Care Number
- Paytm Recharge Customer Care
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- Tata Docomo Customer Care
- Indian Railways Customer Care Number