Located in eastern most part of the country, West Bengal is the fourth most populous state of the country. It is bordered by the countries of Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh, and the Indian states of Orissa, Jharkhand, Bihar, Sikkim, and Assam. It is a prosperous state to visit. Kolkata is the capital city of the state. Kolkata has hot and humid summers so winter is the great time to see Kolkata.
Address of West Bengal tourism office is
West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.
Hemanta Bhawan, 4th Floor,
Kolkata – 700 001.
Official Website :http://www.westbengaltourism.gov.in
Phone No: 033-4401-2086/4401-2082.
Fax: 033-2248 8290
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The ideal time to visit Kolkata would be around Durga Puja when weather is good. The time from October to March is great and you can visit the places in very amicable and easy environment. Durga Puja is one festival celebrated in Kolkata which is enthralling to see and join. This ten day festival is celebrated with mirth and joy. Goddess Durga is worshipped widely in Kolkata.
There are other popular cities like Kalimpong, Kharagpur, Bardhaman which are full of scenic destinations. West Bengal is an interesting place for wild life lovers. It has 3.26% of its geographical area under protected areas comprising 15 wildlife sanctuaries and 5 national parks namely Sundarbans National Park, Buxa Tiger Reserve, Gorumara National Park, Neora Valley National Park and Singalila National Park. When in Bengal, try local Bengali food. A must try is local Jhaal Muri, a snack on streets. Rasgoulla of Kolkata is definitely not to be missed at any cost.
There are so many of the other sweets like Sandesh and Chenna sweets which are just adored by people. Best time to visit is from October to March.The e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. The West Bengal official website is http://www.westbengaltourism.gov.in. Tourists can find best of information from this website.
Related Posts via Categories
- California Burrito Benniganahalli Bangalore
- Copper Chimney Whitefield Bangalore
- Royal Inn Hotel Bangalore Contact Number
- Nandhini Banquet Halls Bangalore
- Kobe Sizzlers Indiranagar Bangalore
- The French Loaf Indiranagar Bangalore
- Nandhini Hotel JP Nagar Contact Number
- The Nandhini Hotel Bangalore
- Ambur Star Biryani Btm Layout
- Elongos Restaurant Bangalore
- Mobikwik Customer Care
- Recharge It Now Customer Care Number
- Nokia Mobile Customer Care
- Irctc Customer Care Number
- Paytm Recharge Customer Care
- Indian Railways Customer Care Number
- Easy Mobile Recharge Customer Care
- Freecharge.in Customer Care Number
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Tata Docomo Customer Care