Andhra Pradesh Central Power Development Corporation Limited (APCPDCL) is an energy company providing electricity at an affordable price to the people of Andhra Pradesh. The APCPDCL covers seven districts i.e., Nalgonda, Medak, Rangareddy, Anantapur, Kurnool and Mahaboobnagar. There are about 8 million consumers of AP central power. Andhra Pradesh Central Power was incorporated on April 1st, 2000 under the A.P. Electricity Reforms Act. 1998. Its headquarters at Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra Pradesh.
APCPDCL Customer Service Centre on contact Number 155333
APCPDCL Official Website: http://www.apcentralpower.com
APCPDCL Corporate Office Contact Details
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For Integrated Customer Service Centres Visit: http://www.apcentralpower.com/contactus/contactus_csc.jsp
Today, the APCPDCL provides electricity to 6,489 villages, 5,600 general hamlets, 2,059 tribal hamlets, 12,105 Dalit wadas and 5,806 weaker sections colonies.
For better customer service, the company takes on rolling out handful of new initiatives for improving the quality supply of power. These facilities are Electronic Spot Billing, Web-Enabled Customer Service Centres, Tie up with e-Seva Centers for Bill Payment, Online Bill Payment, EBS, MATS, CAT and Vidyut Sadassus, and Sub-station wise Meeting. Their policy is to provide upscale performance to give its customers the best value for money.
Over 8 million consumers use APCPDCL electricity. For the convenience of the customers, the state power supply company has started online bill payment system. Consumers can choose the best option to make their bill payment.
Related Posts via Categories
- Syndicate Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Syndicate Bank ATM Card Helpline Number
- Punya Prasun Bajpai Office Address Details
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Contact Number
- Parkash Singh Badal Contact Number
- Sukhbir Singh Badal Contact Address Details
- 160by2 Login, Create Account
- CBI India Contact Number
- JPMorgan Chase Bank India Office Contact Details
- DBS Bank India Customer Care Number
- Mobikwik Customer Care
- Nokia Mobile Customer Care
- Vodafone Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- Irctc Customer Care Number
- Recharge It Now Customer Care Number
- Paytm Recharge Customer Care
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Tata Docomo Customer Care
- Indian Railways Customer Care Number