Bajaj Allianz Customer Care

December 12, 2017 | Author: | Posted in Insurance

bajaj allianz1Bajaj Allianz is a common name in India amid several of well reputed Life Insurance Company of today. This company has a joint venture stuck between Allianz AG. The company has an endorsed of Rs 110 crores capital. Bajaj Finserv Limited has a large share of 74% and the remaining 26% of share is held by Allianz, SE. Bajaj Allianz is one of the prime Life Insurance companies in the world. Allianz AG is an insurance corporation of international level and it is one of the principal advantage administrators in the global market. Bajaj Allianz is a director source having an experience and practice of approximately 115 years within 70 countries worldwide. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a certified company from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority on the date of 2nd May, 2001. Also the company has come up with General Insurance business with Health Insurance policies in India. Bajaj Auto is also considered as one of the leading two- and three-wheeler producers in the world.

Bajaj Allianz Official Website :

The Bajaj Allianz postal addresses of both offices are as follows:-

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Head Office

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd.
GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Contact Details for Customer Care:
BSNL- 1800- 233- 7272
TATA- 1800- 209- 7272
BHARTI- 1800- 103- 7272


Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Head Office

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada.
The toll free customer care number of Bajaj Allianz is 1800-233-3355, 020-66495000.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Contact Details for Customer Care:

Any Landline/Mobile- 1800- 209- 5858
MTNL/ BSNL- 1800- 22- 5858
BHARTI- 1800- 102- 5858
OTHER- 020-30305858

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has obtained the much recognition and awards like as Business Leader in General Insurance by NDTV Profit Business Leadership Awards in 2008. The CEO of the company is Mr.V.Philip and the Chairman is Mr. Rahul Bajaj, this fastest rising private Life Insurance Company has over 1,200 area offices all crossways the country and also contracted in traditional insurances, health plans, child schemes and pension policies. Bajaj Allianz is serving life Insurance products as well as General Insurance products, both the branches are well located and having their respectable head offices.


This author has published 10330 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.

Leave a Reply